Promotional Period: The Promotion begins on or about Wednesday, April 15, 2020 and ends on or about Saturday, May 24, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
Entry Deadline: The deadline to submit the last keyword entry is Monday, May 7, 2020 at 11:59pm in TUNED IN BROADCASTING’s time zone.
Eligibility: The Promotion is open to all legal residents of Tennessee, 21 years of age or older, except employees of Aptivada, Participating Stations and other Sponsors (as defined in the Official Rules for the National Cash Promotion), other television or radio stations located in the same market as TUNED IN BROADCASTING, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising or promotion partners (if any), and members of their immediate families or persons living in the same household. This Local Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void outside the United States and where prohibited. Entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements will be disqualified and unable to win.
Entry Method: During the Promotional Period, you may enter the Local Promotion in one of the following ways:
- Go to LIGHTNING100.COM/FREEWEDDING and submit a photo or video by clicking “add your own submission.” All required fields must be filled out and a description of the photo or video must be provided in order to be considered a valid entry.
- Go to LIGHTNING100.COM/TICKETWINDOW and click the “From This Stream Forward” contest. Submit a photo or video by clicking “add your own submission.” All required fields must be filled out and a description of the photo or video must be provided in order to be considered a valid entry.
- Limit one (1) entry per person per promotional window. Entrants must submit all information required on the entry form, which may include first and last name, telephone number, email address, home address, and/or date of birth.
Prizes and Odds of Winning:
- A total of one (1) prize each consisting of (1) VIRTUAL WEDDING, which may include a wedding dress, flowers, catering, a venue for wedding photos, a photographer, and a live broadcast via the Lightning 100 Facebook page will be awarded in the Promotion.
- The entry that received the most votes between 9am(DST) on 5/11 and ends at 10pm(DST) on 5/16 will win the virtual wedding at Riverwood Mansion. Voters can vote once per day. A wedding venue could change if conditions are unstable.
- The VIRTUAL WEDDING will occur on Sunday, May 24. TUNED IN BROADCASTING reserves the right to change this date at any time if acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, pandemics, acts of terrorism or other factors beyond Aptivada’s control and beyond TUNED IN BROADCASTING’s control prevent the planned date from being possible.
- All vendors will drop items off in advance at Riverwood. Very limited crew and staff will be at the wedding. Setup will take place before the bride and groom arrive. Officiate and camera crew will be 12 feet away from the couple.
- Tuned In Broadcasting, INC will not provide a wedding certificate.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or substituted except in TUNED IN BROADCASTING’S sole discretion. TUNED IN BROADCASTING reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of comparable or greater value (as determined by TUNED IN BROADCASTING in its sole discretion). The prize is expressly limited to the item listed above.
- By accepting a prize, the winner agrees to release Aptivada, TUNED IN BROADCASTING, their advertising, promotion and production agencies, and their respective parents and subsidiaries, shareholders, directors, employees, agents, and representatives from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained directly or indirectly in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize.
Winner Selection and Notification:
- Winners will be selected by TUNED IN BROADCASTING according to which submission receives the most votes during the promotional window from among all eligible entries.
- Winner will be contacted by TUNED IN BROADCASTING at the phone number or email provided at the time of entry. The call may appear on caller ID as coming from an out-of-state, unfamiliar, or “UNKNOWN” area code or number. TUNED IN BROADCASTING is not responsible for any prize that cannot be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, pandemics, acts of terrorism or other factors beyond Aptivada’s control and beyond TUNED IN BROADCASTING’s control.
- Failure to respond to TUNED IN BROADCASTING in a timely manner after notification of winning may result in forfeiture of the prize. In this case, TUNED IN BROADCASTING will reallocate the prize to the entrant with the second-highest amount of votes, and so on and so forth.
- TUNED IN BROADCASTING reserves the right to broadcast the VIRTUAL WEDDING via the Lightning 100 Facebook page, viewable by the public.
- If applicable, the notification call may be recorded and played on-air.
- Prior to awarding a prize, TUNED IN BROADCASTING in its sole discretion may require verification of winner’s identification by a showing of valid government-issued photo ID.
- Decisions of TUNED IN BROADCASTING with respect to winner selection and the awarding of prizes are final and binding when made.
Official Rules and Winner List: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or a winner list following completion of the Promotion, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) specifying “Official Rules” or “Winner List” to: 1310 Clinton Street, Suite 215, Nashville TN 37203
The post From This Stream Forward Official Rules appeared first on Lightning 100.